Tuesday 6 March 2012

Crafting On: Upcycled Sweater Longies! Yay!



I found a wool sweater at the thrift store last week.  I look all the time but never find any so this was exciting for me!!  I haved been coveting a pair of upcycled sweater longies for a long, long time!

I used this tutorial (She seriously has the coolest ideas.  There's a soaker tutorial I want to try too!).  It was super easy and only took about half an hour.  It probably would have taken less time but I sewed it inside out and had to rip it out and try again...sigh. 

Here they are!  I was so excited to try them on Amelia, I had a hard time not going in and waking her up from her nap!



 I think they look pretty darn cute!





Now I'm on the hunt for more sweaters!  I want to make some for Weston too!  And some footies too!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...